Restoring Periodontal Health and Improving Quality of Life, One Person at a Time
We know that very few people feel excited about periodontal treatment and that many are anxious or fearful at the thought of treatment. At the same time, we know periodontal health is critical to oral health, and good oral health is essential for overall wellness.
We are skilled and compassionate, taking time to learn your needs and concerns, and helping you feel at ease in our care. You will always be heard and treated with respect and empathy. We are here to serve and would be honored to be your partners as you regain your periodontal health.
What’s Different at Green Bay Periodontics & Implant Dentistry?
- Ours is an upscale and state-of-the-art facility, utilizing the latest technologies and techniques, with doctors and staff who are friendly and knowledgeable. We want you to feel confident and secure in deciding to see us for your treatment, and to know we will provide you with the best, most up-to-date care available. We always have your best interests at heart and hope you feel safe and relaxed in our hands.
- Our office is a welcoming and relaxing environment, with comfortable furniture in soothing colors. You will be offered warm blankets and other comfort amenities during procedures, too: if there is ever anything you need to feel more at ease, please let us know.
- Our practice is located in a facility with three other dental specialty practices. Patients travel from a long distance for our services and it is a great benefit for them to see multiple specialists in one building. We use a multidisciplinary approach with the other specialists to coordinate your treatment in a comprehensive and timely manner. This ensures the correct care and helps you achieve the ideal results.
- We have an exceptional staff, which is one of our biggest assets in maintaining a warm and safe environment. Our team has worked together for years. Each is a caring and knowledgeable individual, who excels at putting even the most nervous patient at ease. If you are feeling apprehensive, please talk with us: we are genuinely concerned and want to help you feel safe. We’re good listeners and non-judgmental, meeting you where you are and working forward from there.
- We know an educated patient is best able to make informed decisions about their periodontal health. In addition to clear communication about treatment and treatment options, and walking you through your procedures, we offer a lot of education and support. It is never too late to establish stronger dental hygiene habits or to adopt a healthier lifestyle. We will help you understand your unique oral health concerns and provide information and encouragement as you take control of your smile’s health.
Schedule an Appointment
Located in Green Bay, our periodontal and dental implant office serves the Northeast Wisconsin region, as well as Upper Michigan. We invite you to contact us to learn more about the comprehensive, gentle care we offer and to schedule a visit.
Dr. Paula Crum, Dr. Phillip Crum, and the Green Bay Periodontics & Implant Dentistry team look forward to meeting you. Together, we’ll restore your oral health and set you on the path to a lifetime of healthier smiles. Contact us, today!